In our new apartment - I'll be able to set-up a DirectTV satellite dish. In NYC - I've only ever known the Time Warner monopoly... I am pretty sure cost is about the same for both....
At this point - in terms of the "PRO'S" to keep Time Warner - I could only come up with a few:
- It's done. No more appointments, etc.
- My phone, Internet, and TV/Cable is from one provider - one bill.
- NFL Package/NFL Network
- I don't have to deal with TimeWarner
- Tons of HD options
- Did I mention The NFL Package?
- Internet comes from another provider and is "Satellite internet" - I'm a little sketched about it.
- Is the DirectTV connection/service in NYC gonna be clear given all the large buildings?
- Is Amy gonna be able to figure out the new DirectTV controls, etc? ;)
Cant speak for the NY experience, but I love my DirecTV
Post a Comment