- Would this be a big story if Elliot Spitzer wasn't married with 3 children (all girls)?
- Has this story proved that any politician who's passionate about very specific topics - is - in fact -- actually guilty of those crimes in his past?
- Why is prostitution illegal? (My Grandpa Herman was a big advocate of legalizing prostitution...)
- Do you think the Mayflower hotel is happy about the millions of dollars of free PR (not to mention the ever-lasting allure for customers) or are they annoyed that anyone who stays there from now on will expect expensive hookers to be hanging out in their lobby?
- Is it possible that the escort was a big part of the leak? I mean -- After receiving over 5 million visits to her myspace page -- she suddenly has her "new single" for sale....
- Was McGrevers wifes book really due out this week -- or did her smart publishers push the date up? Genius either way!
- Apparently Spitzer was a "super-delegate" ... What happens now?? (Not knowing much about the political process -- I do understand that super-delegates are very important given the tight democratic primary race)...
- When the escort describes her client as "easy" ... what does that signify?? (Of the $1,000 an hour of service... $16 or so was spent on the actual sex...?)
- What's the over/under on when the story hype will die down in the press? I'm hoping 2 weeks, but my gut says June...
- And the most obvious question .... What was he thinking????
Elliot Spitzer Drama
The Elliot Spitzer saga has dominated news headlines all week... Truthfully, the only way this at all effects my life (even as a NYC resident), is in the aspect of being a part of my daily conversations with people. As a fairly opinionated person -- it's rare that I'm this passive about such a public controversy... (maybe I'm evolving -- because I could care less about the whole Roger Clemens fiasco as well) Anyhow - as there is not a true "side" to be on within the story -- I feel like the event sparks a slew of questions (and not many answers) ... Here are the questions I have....
Post a Comment